- 6 green onions, coarsely chopped (1 cup )
- 2 garlic clove s
- 1 cup tightly packed fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs dried tarragon
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp s Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp s fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- Chopped fresh chives for garnish
- 3 pounds fresh vegetables such as baby carrots, celery sticks, blanched sugar snap peas, broccoli florets, and grape tomatoes
1. In food processor with knife blade attached, add green onions, garlic, spinach, oils, and tarragon. Process 1 minute or until mixture is smooth, scraping bowl occasionally with rubber spatula.
2. Add mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper, and process 30 seconds or until well combined.
3. Sprinkle dip with chives and serve with fresh vegetables.
Makes about 2 1/2 cups